
IT'S A GIRL!!

She is showing off her cute bum

Her cute side shot, does she look like anyone in the family?
I went if for my 21 week ultra sound today and everything is developing normal and looks really good!! (Huge plus to hear those words) We went in before Christmas just to find out what we were having and they thought it was a girl but today they were really able to see she really is a girl! I am so excited I don't even have words to explain how I feel inside, it always helps that Austin and Owen are just as excited as I am!! Clay is excited too but deep down I really think he wanted another boy. I'm sure I have a lot to learn when it comes to little girls but I can't wait for her to get here and let the learning begin!
3 comments:
way good pictures! i love when they are clear like that! so fun congrats again!
of course she looks like someone in the fam...ME! the only one that got the good genes.
When that little girl gets here she'll have Clay wrapped around her little finger. You just wait and see. So fun!!
Post a Comment